Saturday, January 23, 2010

NEED A SPEAKER??


When my book was released in the summer of 2006, I was praying for direction from the Lord to use me to share with other ladies and especially moms  and to open doors to honor and glorify His name.  

Since that time, He has given me numerous opportunities to speak at MOPS meetings, ladies retreats, church groups , and Mother/Daughter banquets.
For this, I am very grateful.

Listed below are two links where my profile can be found concerning speaking engagements.    I not only speak about subjects pertaining to family and children, but have a plethora of subjects that I have shared over the years at our own Ladies' Retreats and will accomodate any subject requested.   I will always share the Gospel when the opportunity presents itself and will talk about Jesus and His precious love. 

Inspiration with a sense of humor and lots of love.  If that's what you're looking for... that's what you'll get.   And, oh yes..   I do sing and will share what's on my heart in song as well.

Check out these links and if you have any further questions about having me speak for your group or church, feel free to contact me.

Thanks so much and have  a GREAT day!!!



No comments: