Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A FRIEND WHO CARES/ A WORD FROM THE WORD WITH GEORGIA




“O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.  I sought the Lord and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.”
                                                      Psalm 34:3, 4  KJV        

                       

            Have there just been times when you felt so blue and empty and lonely as though there was no one who loved you, heard you or even cared that you existed?
           
            I think we've all been there one time or another.  Or perhaps, with you it's been many, many times.     Or,  maybe you're there right now and are just wishing  something...someone...somewhere would be there just for YOU!
           
            Well, I've got Someone just like that who cares, loves you more than anyone in the world, and will be there any time or  any place through thick and thin!

            That SOMEONE is my Jesus.   He alone can give you the  comfort and peace and joy that you need.   There's a song that says "Only Jesus can satisfy your soul--only He can cleanse your heart and make you whole".   Believe me  from personal experience  ONLY Jesus is absolutely true.  He can be that wonderful Friend and Comfort that you're seeking right now.

            REMEMBER, you're NEVER alone and there's ALWAYS hope as long as Jesus is alive and you know what?     He STILL  is and because He lives, we ALL can face tomorrow.

                                                       All my love, 
                                                             Georgia
                                       

PRAYER:  Dear Lord, help me to remember that You’re always there and that You’ll never leave me.     Thank you for your precious love.     Amen.

No comments: